Place I Want To Go In London

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 6:19 PM

The place that I want to go if I come to London is Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum. Why, because in there I can meet all of actor and actress from all around the world even it's just made from wax but it;s really look like real people....^^
Whoever the creator of this museum must be so good at art or at least the creator can choose good wax doll maker...can you imagine if we wrong to guess which one is a doll and which one is a real person...^^



In Madame Tussaud's Wax Museum we can meet with our beloved professor Albert Einstein it's so wonderful isn't it.....^^
We can meet with everybody in here from actress and actor, presidents, and many more, just like this museum motto " Who do you want to meet? "
That's all what I can say about this wonderful wax museum. I can't say anymore because I haven't go there, I will make longer story if I already visit Madame Tussaud....^^

Dart_Leonhart

2 comments:

Comment by Καρινα on May 3, 2011 at 12:39 PM

This is excellent, well done! See you in class.

 
Comment by Anonymous on May 6, 2011 at 7:21 PM

i wanna meet Michael Jackson so bad.

 

Post a Comment