I Want To Know God So Well

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 4:49 AM


So, you are a Christ follower? Yes
So, you know much about Him right. Like, where He live and in which country He was born? No, I don't know
How old was He when He died? I dunno
How many times He teach? I don't know
So, what You know about Him?you said that you are His follower, but it seem that You don't know anything about Him.

You are right, I am so ashamed that I only know a little about Him. But, at least I know one thing : three years ago I was a drunker. I have a lot of debt that I can't paid. My family are broken. My wife and child always scared to me. But know I'm not a drunker anymore. My debts are already gone. My family is a happy family. My children always happy when I back every evening. This all for me is a blessing from Him. This is how much I know about Him. The one that have change my life forever.
Happy Easter everybody.........^^

Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment