Like A Stone

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 7:18 PM


Like a stone..
I was born without meaning
I was cast away and abandoned

Until...


The ever Great Sculpture
Gave me true love as a cure
Though..Painful..
Every hit and strike
Of his hammer
and, I found suffer
In the end I see
It was He who brought me
A life of passion
True transformation to be...



Our life just like a stone. At the first, our life are meaningless. When we child we always life under our parents protection. But, from time to time we grow up and try to find what are the purpose of our life. We start struggling with everything and try to do anything just to find out who we are  or why we are born. From that experience trough the sadness, joyfulness, and so many problems we are grower and become more mature. Same like the stone. First, he feel that his life is meaningless. Until one day a great sculpture come and give him a strike from the hammer. It was painful, same like us when we have a problem and make us cry. But, from that strike and painful the stone find his destiny and become grateful for what the great sculpture have done to him. We too will become grateful because of the problem in our life. Because without that we cannot grow up and find what are the purposes of our life...

Dart_Leonhart

2 comments:

Comment by Καρινα on April 26, 2011 at 10:01 PM

Good job at keeping up your postings! It makes interesting reading. See you in class for your term test : )

 
Comment by Dart_Leonhart on April 26, 2011 at 10:06 PM

thank you ms. Karina I will keep posting because I found something interest in posting my opinions and my ideas so other people can read and share their ideas with me hehe...^^

 

Post a Comment