I have a lot of teachers...^^

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 8:43 PM

Hi everyone long time no see...^^
I seldom write in my blog now because i have a lot of homework from my college and you know it's make me crazy.
But, today i will spent 30 minutes to write something in my blog because i need to practice my writing skill too. I believe that practice makes perfect...^^
Okay, today i will write about what i got from ICEE that I attended last Wednesday. We discussed about English - speaking countries and it's really makes me so excited..!! Because, I also hope that i can go there someday and I will make it come true no matter what happen, I will make my dream come true. Just like what Walter Disney said " Dream, Dare, Believe, Do "
Ooh, yes I read something interested that i want to share with you guys. I believe that it was from Confucius ( Kong Zi ) and i got it from a reliable source. He said that " When I am in a group of two or three, one of them can be my teacher "
This is his picture :

Look wise isn't he?^^
For me what he said is absolutely right and I'm agree with him. Because for me i have a lot of teachers in my boarding house and i really appreciate it. Because, if I don't meet with them I still living in my own world and never shared my ideas with everybody. I really enjoy when I shared my ideas with my friends because, they are not a passive listener they are active so they can give me a feedback and sometimes I got many wise advices from them. One advice that i really remember is one of my friend ever said " 3 things that can't be replay in our lives are : Opportunity because if you let your opportunity slip away you never know until when you will find same opportunity, next is Time, I believe that everybody agree with this second thing right? and the last is Faithful, because if somebody doesn't trust you anymore it will be hard to make him/her to trust us again. My friends is already like a brother to me they always help me when I have a problem and always give me support..I never say this to them but, I really want to say hope they will read it. Thank you for everything i really love you all, it's like I have a second family in here....^^
I get a new experiences from ICEE last Wednesday i got several English British words and I think it will be useful for me because i really want to go to England i want to meet David Beckham and others English soccer players. I'm a Hooligan in my heart hahahaha.....
Okay guys that's all for today...^^
thank you for visiting and reading my blog
see you next time...^^


Dart_leonhart

1 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on April 7, 2011 at 12:34 AM

DON'T STOP WRITING!

WE ALL NEED TEACHERS IN OUR LIVES. (ALBOM,1997: 65).

CHEERS,
MR.D

 

Post a Comment