World

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 7:14 PM


" The world is too much with us "
The world is too much with us; late and soon
Getting and spending, we lay waste our powers:
Little we see in Nature that is ours;
We have given our hearts away, a sordid boon ( terrible exchange )!

This world is too valuable for me. Because, I live and stay on this world, if the world is gone I don't know where I must live and stay. The meaning of the world itself is our planet, Earth.
Yes, for me I have given my heart away for the wrong things. I prefer use motorcycle  than  a bike or feet, I prefer use modern technology than traditional ones, and I prefer live like this than the traditional ones. I realize that what I choose makes our earth sick and crying. But, I can't change it all the people around the world choose to live comfortably with a lot of modern technology around them so it's make life more simple and easy same like me. Yes, I realize that I have given my heart away to the wrong things. But, I can't deny it also that I enjoy it and slowly I make the earth uglier.
The reason now is why I choose to live like this? Why I have to make the earth suffer? To be honest and from the bottom of my heart, I don't know why I prefer live like this than the one that live peacefully with earth not destroy it.
I'm sorry Earth me and a lot of people always make you cry. Forgive us


Dart_leonhart

5 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on May 6, 2011 at 7:23 PM

some people may ask, who's gonna start the change? i'm telling you now, It's us. it's us. we are gonna make that change.

 
Comment by Dart_Leonhart on May 6, 2011 at 7:27 PM

the question now is....How we do that??

 
Comment by Anonymous on May 6, 2011 at 7:31 PM

start from us. ahh, quite sure that people always says about global warming and how we reduce it,that's what should we do. you know what i meant.

 
Comment by Anonymous on May 6, 2011 at 7:35 PM
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
 
Comment by Dart_Leonhart on May 6, 2011 at 7:35 PM

weeeekkkk,,,,,,,,, :P

 

Post a Comment