When I must stand and fight for my ground

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 1:49 PM

Good afternoon everybody....right now I want to share my opinion about "when I must stand and fight or run away" I get this sentence after I watched "Green Street : Stand Your Ground and Fight"


First, I think that this motto is nice, because we stand on our ground no matter what to protect our pride and honor from anyone who try to take it from us. But, when the movie almost finish I got other sentence that makes me realize there are other things that more important beside our pride and honor it's family. At the end of this movie Elijah Woods as a main character make a conclusion " I have to know when I must stand on my ground and fight but on the other side I have to know when I must step back and run away for something that more important to me " after I heard what he said I agree with him 1000% we must know for what we are fighting. Just for our pride as a man or there are something else that we need to protect before it's too late. From this movie I change my perspective about pride, honor and fighting.

Are we really fight to someone we love, to our family, to our life, to something we believe, or we fight just to prove that we are gentlemen and have a brute strength like a lion. This what I get after I watched this movie. Wonderful movie for me.
That's all folks thank you for reading my blog. Leave some comments okay....


Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment