Every Problem Have A Positive n Negative Impact

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 2:42 AM


Hi everybody I'm back again to write something on my blog....today i have watched a movie that inspiring me to write this blog....^^
After I watched this movie i thought something. I think we as a human being always have a problems, It's like the problems never end it's always comeback again after we think that everything is under control new problem is shown up and it never end. Some people will become stressful with this never ending problem. Some people think that problem is like a challenge that they have to face, and some people think that problem is the spices that make life more colorful. But for me problem is a way to make me grow older I believe that every problem have a negative and positive impacts in our life. But, many people always take the negative one they never see the positive way. At first I also  always see the problem just from the negative way and it's make me stressful and depressed and it's hard for me to find a good solutions to finish my problem. But, after I watched this movie and thinking for a while I can understand what God want us to do if we have a problem and how to solve it.....
I got a word from this movie that Mr. Larry Childers said to his son " If you accept defeat lost is what you get" is a good motivation to all of us that nothing is impossible if we want to try, if we have a strong will and never give up there is a way to go out from our problems.
Ohhhh...one more thing I'm not promoting this movie, but I think we need to watch this movie and see how they solve their problems and find a way to get through from there. Because if we always afraid to face the problem we will never solve it...^^


Thanks for reading my blog friends....^^
see you in my next blog hope you will leave a comment or critic for me....^^


Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment