The Things That I Never Leave Behind

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 3:30 PM


Good day guys.......^^today I will write about things that I always take wherever I go to...
I got a homework from ICEE class last Wednesday to write down what things that I always take if I want to have a trip. So, let's start.......
First of all of course I will bring my wallet, because all my cards is in there. My ID card, ATM card, driver license card, and of course money can't go anywhere without this last thing right....^^

and second, is my phone I need to contact with m parents and my friends if I need help or want to tell them about my journey and beside for communication, I also use my phone as a camera and mp3 although the quality is not good as real camera and real mp3...^^ but, I think it's better because I don't need to bring a lot of electronics with me.

 O, yes and I think I prefer backpacker than the one with suitcase and bring a lot of stuff....because, for me backpacker  is more lively because we go with car, train, motorcycle, bike, feet or hitch - hiking and with that we can become more friendly with the nature, and yes I really love nature. I like to see a forest, sea, sky, mountain, and field so I think backpacker is suitable for me...^^

I think that's all things that I always take with me while I'm on a trip beside clothing, medicine, vitamins and bag of course...^^
Okay that's all folks now i have to study for my mid term exam tomorrow.....
byeeee thank you for reading my blog....
see you next time.....^^

Dart_Leonhart 

3 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on April 13, 2011 at 4:43 PM

phone to BBM with "ede,"

 
Comment by teothe on April 18, 2011 at 7:39 PM

wie-acht.blogspot.com

 
Comment by Καρινα on April 19, 2011 at 12:36 PM

Hi Yohanes, well done on your homework. Like the pictures. Also like Facing the Giants : ) Nothing is impossible if we can believe it's possible!

 

Post a Comment