Never Forget Who We Are

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 9:20 PM


Good evening everybody....I'm in the good mood to write something today because I have something on my mind that I need to share with you guys...
I watched the last samurai an hour ago and it's a wonderful film for me. I ever watched this movie when I'm still in senior high school but I don't get the meaning of this movie. But, now I got the meaning from that movie and for me it's really wonderful....It thought us to never forget who we are, why we can become like this, and what we need to do to protect what we loved...
I hope that I also have that spirit....Bushido Spirit, the spirit to protect the honor of myself and not become the slave of anything in this world but live free like a bird but still sharp like a fearsome tiger...

I will always give my respect to the way of the samurai that I watched in the movie. I don't care either it's true one or fake one, for me how they live and fight to protect their honors and what they believe is very wonderful.


Dart_leonhart

2 comments:

Comment by Καρινα on April 5, 2011 at 4:43 PM

Hi! Good job with your blog :) Keep up the good work and I thought you made some interesting comments. I'm glad you have good friends around you. I look forward to my next visit!
Ms Karina

 
Comment by Anonymous on April 7, 2011 at 12:27 AM

:)

LIVE FREE OR DIE HARD.
DIE HARD 4.

CHEERS
MR.D

 

Post a Comment