Delicious Lunch with someone special ^^

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 9:50 PM

today i went to Amplaz with ede ( special name that i give to the special person because she called me oko ^^ )
if you want to see her picture just wait okay someday i will put it on this blog but you must wait until I do that hehehe....
So, back to our topic i went with her by taxi because I lost my motorcycle STNK ( sorry don't know what is STNK in english ^^ )
In Amplaz she bought Michael Jackson latest album and actually i love that too but I'll try to act cool but inside my heart it's like " oww wonderful i want that too i want that too " and in the music store i saw a lot of music Cd that's makes me really interested there are Queen, Aerosmith, Kitaro ( Japanese piano player ), The Beatles, and etc ( I can't write it anymore it's hurt if i remember that... )
 After she bought her lovely CD we go to he gramedia yayyyy this is my favorite place to spent my time..^^
I bought a book named 1000 Character Classic. But, I still don't know about what inside the book either because i haven't read it until now hahahaha.....
After I bought a book we go to lunch together at Pizza H**( sorry due to the policy statement i can't write the brand...^^)
we eat 2 personal pan pizzas and drink 2 large glass of Coca - cola until we full...and after that we back again to our beloved university....yup it's Sanata Dharma university to continue our daily activity again....^^

So, that's all for today i think thanks for reading it and i will more appreciate it if you leave a comment or anything...^^
byyeee see you in next post ciao I'm off


Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment