Special person in my heart

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 8:54 PM

I make a unique tittle today...^^ the tittle is special person in my heart. Why I make this tittle it's because I got a task from ICEE ( as usual ) to write down something so here it goes.
I'm studying in Sanata Dharma University right now ( Yogyakarta ) and my home town is so far away from here ( South Sumatera ) so I have to live in the boarding house. I have a girlfriend that for me she is everything to me because I live alone in here I don't have anybody in here just me alone I mean I don't have a family in here but if you say friends I think I have a lot of friends in here. Okay back to the topic shall we..My girlfriend name's is Jane and I think she have a lot of different characteristic with me. She is childish, always like to help other people, love ballet, full of ambition, but most of all she is always think that she still a baby that's my girlfriend. In other side me myself don't have such characteristic. I don't like ballet, I'm not full of ambition just a dreamer, sometimes childish, egoistic and many more that if I can say not suit at all with her characteristic. But, for me it's fine because love is not to find someone perfect but with that many characteristic we can mixed it into one unity and make it perfect.
and, I think it's really great that every race and culture have different characteristic. You can stop reading and try to imagine it a minute how is this world we become if every race and culture have the same habit......^^
O,yes if you want to know how is my girlfriend looks like, here is the picture :

Dart_leonhart

1 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on June 10, 2011 at 8:57 PM

i'm a baby....
*start crying like a baby and then smile

 

Post a Comment