Grow Too Fast

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 6:51 PM


hello everybody..today I will make a post based on the tittle above. Yup, grow to fast...Nowadays it's kind of ironic to see that children grow up too fast in elementary they are already start to wear a make - up, in Junior high school start to have a boy/girlfriend, in senior they start to get laid and in college they already have a baby...when I look back to my younger age, in elementary what I know just playing and watching cartoon just that, in junior high school what I know just playing video games, and in senior high school I just find that I love music so I learn to play a guitar, and now in college I just make myself busy with my lovely laptop. I don't understand why child these day grown up so fast? I think it's normal to act like an adult but when we are really in mature age. Look at this picture below the little girl is try to use a lipstick? This world is sick.
Sometimes, if I was thinking alone I really miss my childhood. I want to live like that forever. It remind me to one of my favorite movie from walt disney name peterpan "the boy that never want to grow up"
Thanks to Mr. Walter Disney who make the dream come true. A lot of guy in my age still remember this story. A story that told us to never forget to dream, and never forget our childhood memory. I think people who ever saw this movie will think like me that our childhood time is most precious time. Children nowadays never know how to dream anymore. They just see the reality of this bad world. So sad for me, I hope Mr. Walter Disney can rise from the dead and make a movie like this again. But unfortunately it won't be happen.
I make a promise to myself. If in the future I have a children I don't want they grow up too fast. I will give them a lot of cartoon movie when they are child. I don't want they regret what they already miss when they already grown up.
So,come with me, where dreams are born and time is never planned.
just think of many happy things, and your heart will fly on wings.
forever in never never land.

Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment