Last task from my ICEE teacher part - 2

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 4:46 PM

Hi everybody....I forget that I have two tasks from my ICEE teacher...I already make one task and now time to make the second one.^^

How do I change since start Uni? I think I change a lot, now I can think about my responsible as a student, how to live alone without family in other city, and how to fight alone to survive in this world.
If I can change to be a better person I want to be like Mother Theresa, Nelson Mandela, or maybe John one of the Jesus disciple. Why I want to live like that?because all of them live happy you can see in the picture search from goggle they always smile  you will never found they picture in crying position. I want to live like them have a peace inside and outside....I want to live like them and act like them the people that always happy and do their job with smile and happy without any burden of life.

Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment