My heaven

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 1:02 PM


Hi everybody...today I want to write about my own personal heaven in the earth. What is the meaning of this?yup, I believe everybody have their own personal, and private heaven on this planet. A place where you think that you find a peace, comfortable, and you feel that time stop moving. The place, the only place that can make me feel like that is beach. A place where I can find a little piece of peacefulness from this world. A place that take me into an amazing world where I feel that time is stopped. I like to sit under the tree, feel the breeze wind, listen to the wave song, look up to the clear blue sky, and swimming in the dark blue sea. For me it's a wonderful a place where I can forget all my problems. Beach, I don't remember since when I love beach very much what I know is just when I go to the beach all of my problems are gone get sweep by a wave.


Now I already tell you about MY Heaven how about you??

Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment