Are we really a diligent student or.......

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 12:03 PM

Good morning to you all.....today my post is about are we really a diligent student or not.....yup, I think it's a interesting topic and all students and teachers in the world must read it especially in Asia I think. But, of course all people in the world can read this post..^^
Okay I get an idea to make this post from a movie. I watched this movie in April a good movie about education, friendship and of course love..^^
This movie is a bout 3 best friend that go to the same college. In that college there are so many pressure from the program in one semester they must finish 42 exams, tasks, and homework (if I not mistaken ^^) you can imagine how stressful are they right? and in one of the scene there are student name Joy Lobo who doing a suicide because he can't handle the pressure any more. Before he doing suicide he sing a beautiful song Here is the reff : "Give me some sunshine Give me some rain Give me another chance I wanna grow up once again" unfortunately he never get that second chance.
In the next scene (which I like ) one of the student name Rancho talk to the headmaster he said " luckily sir the police is don't know and his parent is don't know either, the diagnosis said that he died because he can't breath how can they said like that? he got a lot of pressure in his brain for four years not in his throat, student have a heart not a machine that have to get a lot of pressure in his brain everyday, people who know this will say that it's not a suicide it's a murder.

and the next sentence that touching my heart is when Rancho said " When I asked question, is anyone in of you think that you will get new knowledge or anything new? No, everyone compete to find the answer. What is the point if you always like this? Is your knowledge increase? No, only a pressure it's a college not a pressure cocker.
After I saw this movie I think it's true and all the teachers and students must watch this. It's true we as a student must think why are we study? I think most of you will said to get a job right? The system make us like a animal circus I think. In a circus if the animal want to get a food they must do some attraction first. Student if you want a good score and good job you must study, study and study. So what is the different? If I ask do you still remember the subjects that you learn in first semester if you are already in last semester? I think from 100 students only 10 maybe that still remember it. It's because we just study to get a good score not to make our knowledge increase, why? because we have been told to do that. Nowadays especially in my country if you want to have a good job you must have a good score too in your college. They don't care if you are always cheating to get that good score all they want just a good score and they will accept you to work. So sad right.......

Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment