Last task from my ICEE teacher

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 1:41 PM

It's a bit sad to make this post...because this is the last task that she give to us before our lesson in this semester over...There is so much important things that I've learned in the ICEE class, stereotype, cross - cultural, and many more that I can't write one by one. But, most of all I want to say that because of her right now I enjoy writing in blog. I fell happy that I can tell to the world about what I thinking and people around me get to know me after they read my blog...Now, I have new hobbies beside reading, swimming, listening to the music, watching movie, and playing soccer now I like to write even just in this blog.
So thank you very much to you Ms. Karina and have a safe trip when you go to the another country hope I can meet you again in the next semester.......Bye - bye to all ICEE teacher all of you give me good experience in speaking English.......

Dart_leonhart

1 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on June 19, 2011 at 10:44 PM

That's what I hate from a meeting, a farewell. When we meet someone who is please us, we enjoy our time with the person, and suddenly the moment come to say goodbye.
Still, there are things which left unsaid....
a...ah..., I don't know how to deal with farewell.

Keep on writing, I believe that's what your teacher's want. Farewell ends our meeting, not a relationship.... Btw, I'm still enjoying to read your writing. Keep in progress.

Mr. D

 

Post a Comment