Introduction

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 5:04 AM


for the people that don't know me this is my picture taken ..-..-....  at Parangtritis beach Yogyakarta, Indonesia sorry forget the date hehehe
My name is Yohanes "Libra boy" Leonardi a.k.a Dart Leonhart (name that i usually use  in computer world ^^ ) God throw me down from heaven at 10th 0ctober 1989 in Palembang, south sumatera
i went to xaverius 5 kindergarten, xaverius 2 elementary school, xaverius 1 Junior high school, xaverius 1 senior high school, and now i study at Sanatha Dharma University and my major is economic management
mmm what else to say about me?? o yes my favorite color is blue. Why i like blue because it's a calm color and I think it's describe my personality hehehe... my favorite place to go as you can see on my picture it's beach. Why i love beach because it's a calm place and it's a correct place if you want to relaxing your mind. Hear the wave sound, feel the air, and see the big blue sea (imagine thet on your mind) it's great isn't it hehehe...
My hobbies are swimming, reading, listening music, watching movie, playing video games and many more...^^
I think that's all about me ^^ sorry i can't describe my personality you can read what i write and guess how is my personality i think hehe....if you need further information or want to give me a critics,opinion, suggestion, and etc write a comment i will reply it if i have a time lol.

asta la vista baby ciao i'm out enough for today.....



Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment