My Idol not my hero ^^

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 4:45 PM

Why i make this tittle? Because for me an idol is different with a hero. People can become an idol it's very easy you just need a handsome or beautiful face, sexy body, good voice,and can act in front of the camera
Let me give you an example :

This one just an idol because what his doing is just singing, and dancing at stage and many people shout out his name what we can get from him nothing he just a celebrity when he get old and not appear on television or on a stage anymore people will forget about him...
but how about this one :
i think just a few people knows this guy if i didn't write down his name...he was a wonderful person he is not handsome, not young anymore, he didn't have good voice, he can't act, but what he did to this world is really wonderful. Because of his courage and sacrifice apartheid is gone right now, but what he got from that? this one is a real hero. Just B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L

that's the reason why i choose a tittle " My Idol not my hero" i got this idea when i attended ICEE class yesterday and we discussed about hero and after that i get an idea why don't i express my idea about a hero and an idol? I need to share my opinion about this because i think it's  important, nowadays people can't see what is the different between an idol and a hero so i share my idea about who is hero and who is just an idol.....an idol is a person who only can entertain people like Justin Bieber, but a hero it's a person that give everything he have so the world can feel it like Nelson Mandela.
If anyone have different idea just give me a comment i love to receive a comment or critics and opinion because for me i grow up from that "sometimes a person need a suggestion from other because two minds is better than one mind"

oww yes i forget my teacher ask me to write down the vocabulary i got yesterday so here we go :
i have blog, blogger, post, lingo, link, pop-up, character traits, physical features, heroine, underdog, winner/loser, and the last is quitter

okay that's all folks let me think first what else i need to put in my blog hehehehe...
Let me know too if you have an idea for me...^^
adios amigos i'm off now bye bye


Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment