the first and the last...^^

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 11:49 PM

hiiiiyaaaa there i'm back again to my world where in here i can say anything i want without afraid that i will make a mistake because it's my world and it's mean that i'm the president huaahahahahaha.....
okay enough for the bullshit and let's back to the topic shall we..^^
why i make this title because he will be the first and the last for me hehehe...
He is my favorite soccer player i love to watch him play from i was in elementary school until now and no one can change that for me,he is so special i don't care about how he act in the public although i know that he really love children and he even make a free soccer school for children that very nice...^^
do you want to know why i like him??really?

but your face look like you are not serious and for me it's no use to tell you...^^

Maybe we can skip it and continue it tomorrow okay hahahha....
hey don't make me tell you that this is My World remember I'm the rule in here...
Okay okay don't cry like that i will tell you why i admired him okay....
first, I just curious with his nickname " Free Kick King " so after that i try to find out why he got that nickname. Do you know why he got that nickname? Everytime he took a free kick it will 1000% goalllll......!!!!! especially when he was young and played for the red devils he really awesome for me. His skill was amazing... Do you know who is he? ting tong you are right and you get 100 point.....
He is David Robert Joseph Beckham or knows as David Beckham
love him very much and i hope i can playing soccer like him....^^

Okay everybody i have tell you my favorite soccer player how about you tell me something about your favorite soccer player okay..^^
Byyyeeeeeeeee i'm off now see you in hell hahahaha....

Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment