yesterday is a past

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 12:07 AM

Hello everybody, today I want to try stop in writing my book and start to share my idea again....^^
I got this idea from a book and it said " your future is what you do tomorrow not what you did yesterday " and i thin it's really touching my heart. Because I'm not like that, I always think that I'm a failure person, I'm guilty for what I did 3 years ago and until now it's still haunted me. I'm always scare to make a new start.
But, after I get this words I start to think that it's right your future is what you do tomorrow not what you did yesterday so don't afraid to make a change.

Now I have a new way of thinking past can hurt but you can either run from it or learn from it. Until now what I do just run from it, I just too afraid to think about it but, now I will learn from it so in the future I will not make a same mistake and I can be a better person.
I know at the first it will be hard especially to get a trust from other person who know our past. Just try and try, I believe everyone have a heart , if we really show them that we can change sooner or later they will believe in us, it's just the matter of time.





Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment