skecth book

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 9:25 AM

First, before I make my story I want to tell you that this story is my own imagination and from a lot of cartoon and video games  that I combined like, one piece, naruto, legend of the dragon and samurai x. I hope all of you know this movie...^^
Because it's my first time so I only use a few character and I use first point view ( I think, if it's wrong sorry....^^)
I will use me as the main character, Sasuke (naruto), Luffy ( one piece ), Kenshin ( samurai x ), Lloyd ( legend of the dragon ), Itachi ( naruto ), Crocodile ( one piece ), Shishio ( samurai x ), and other supporting character from the cartoon or from my imagination...^^

Same like other story that I have read, this story will take a setting in small beautiful village where people live happily in there, until one day a big black cloud come and covered the village and suddenly the evil shown up and destroy the whole village.
a few day after the accident Dart, yup that's me the main character back to his village after visit the city to buy some goods and he shock to see his village already destroyed start gathering information and go after the evil lord to take his revenge...
the storyline is like that enjoy it okay...^^

Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment