Ch - 2 Destiny

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 10:52 AM

Three days after the accident, Dart back to his village. But, on way home he meet with a strange boy, that boy have medium black hair, wearing a headband, and blue shirt. "yo, you there, what are you doing here?this is a dangerous forest "say the boy, and Dart reply " nothing, I just on my way home and I have to past this forest if I want to reach my home, by the way who are you? I never meet you before I'm Dart from Neverland " " I'm Sasuke from konohagakure and I'm in middle of training and many people said that this forest is full with monster that's why I come to this forest. " "hahahahha it's just a rumor that my chiefmaster make so only a few people from outside can come to our village, our village have the strongest medicine that can cure every sickness, that's why the chiefmaster spread a rumor that this forest is very dangerous " Suddenly, a big white dragon comes out from the east and its attacking them. " Run " Sasuke yell. They run as fast as they can but the dragon keep chasing them. Fortunately there's a cave in front of them so they run as they can and hide inside the cave. The entrance to the cave is small so the dragon can't come in it just scratch the mouth cave using it sharp nail. After the dragon leave Sasuke look at Dart and say " no monster around here huh?!! " " wait a minute you say that I'm a liar? I never meet that monster there are no monster in here, if you don't believe me..come with me to my village and ask the chief "

After walking about 10 minutes they arrive in the village and the first view that they see is dead body everywhere and all buildings already destroyed. " NNNNOOOOOOO, what happening in here?!!! uncle where are you??? somebody answer me!!!!!!! what's going on in here!!!!!! " Dart keep yell and yell but no one answer it, Sasuke who stand on the back step forward and try to make Dart calm. Suddenly there is a voice from the west so they run to that place and find Jiraiya laying on the ground and he is badly wounded.
"Jiraiya, what happen with you?!! why all the village is destroyed talk to me!! wake up please open your eyes" Dart yelled soon as he arrive. " you are the chosen one Dart, go to the west and you will find the dark castle you must stop them before it's too late " after saying that to Dart Jiraiya close his eyes and death.

Sasuke, come near dart and said " yeah I ever heard the history it said that someday this world will destroyed and only one boy can cancel it, I think it's you Dart let's go I will company you to the castle and we destroy it together" Dart whipped his tears and stand up " yeah, let's go I will kill them all they already destroy my village I never forget them "

after that Dart and Sasuke bury all the dead body and they leave the destroyed village. They walking to the west and with that their destiny is just begin.... 

0 comments:

Post a Comment