Are We Really Free??

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 7:20 PM

hello everybody...I'm back again now do you miss me?? lol ^^
I have been busy lately. But, now I'm already have a lot of free time so I can write again...^^



First of all, I want to ask to you all what the meaning of freedom??
Is freedom is really necessary??
From what we can tell that a country is already get their independence??

Yup, today I want to write down the definition of freedom from my own brain and idea, if you have another idea just write a comments to me okay I will really appreciate it...^^

Indonesia already celebrate it 66th independence day. But, I think Indonesia still not free yet...no no no not from the war with other country like the old times. What I mean is in a modern ways, what is a modern ways? It's a monster name corruption, nepotism, and collusion. a lot of motto are made up in Indonesia and it always make me sad to read or hear people said it, like " only the rich may sick but not the poor " or " Education is a expensive thing " and what make me really sad is when I watched the movie name " alangkah lucunya negeri ini " which in one of the scene the actor said " we can't steal inside this building but, we can do a corruption " ( I think you understand what building is that, right )
and for you who never watch this movie here is the poster :
  If you want to know more about this movie I will write down the summary or maybe you can read it from the internet...^^

okay back to the topic. It so sad to see my country like this the rich always win and the poor always lose. It's a tragic, Indonesia that rich with the culture, and the nature that can attract a lot of tourist every year can't control their own people to care with each other....

but, I believe that one day my country can change, Indonesia can turn into a better country. Right now, I just can write down this post without doing anything but tomorrow I will be the one who change this country...
Right or wrong this is my country and the young generation like me must bring Indonesia to a better future....
I will prove that I'm 100% Indonesia, 100% Catholic....

MERDEKA.............!!!!!!
Dart_leonhart

1 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on April 23, 2021 at 7:22 PM

Guest Post
Guest Post

 

Post a Comment