Poem About Love

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 2:45 PM

I got something interested from ICEE it's to make a poem. I never make a poem before especially in English, but I will try it. I will make a love poem  for someone special in my heart. If I make a lot mistakes I'm very sorry, because like I said before it's my first time and for me it's a challenge and of course I will take the challenge. So let's begin...^^

Just For You
A year have passed away since you with me
A year that we spent together with joy and tear
A year that we have been trough together; just you and me
A very special moment that I can't forget

No one understand what we feel each other
No one can't see what our dreams are
No one can't hear our joy and tear
only us and the world know these

My love for you not deep like a sea
My love for you not big like a mountain
My love for you not tall like a Eiffel tower
But, My love for you just like a small hair
It will always grow in your heart
I make this poem special for you my princess , hope you will like it. For the others who read this poem also I want to say sorry if i make a lot of mistake this is my first time but i do hope that you will enjoy it.....


Dart_leonhart

3 comments:

Comment by Anonymous on May 11, 2011 at 4:42 PM

this is A-Mazing : )

 
Comment by Dart_Leonhart on May 11, 2011 at 7:30 PM

thank you for the compliment..Do you know for who I make this poem??^^

 
Comment by Anonymous on June 8, 2011 at 11:28 PM

Not me, not me. It wasn't me.

Mr.D

 

Post a Comment