What Make My Life Meaningful

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 12:59 AM


Hello all...I back and this time I will talk about what is meaningful in my life and if you want a honest answer actually I don't know what is the meaning of my life I still searching for it and until now I can't find it. But, I believe that someday I will find it.
I got this topic from my last exam. One of the question is what is truly meaningful in your life and the honest answer is I don't know. Sorry for my teacher because I answer differently at the exam..^^

Actually there are a lot of things that make my life meaningful. Peace, Freedom, Love, Play, Family, and the last is God. But, I can't find one that really make my life meaningful....><

I think something that really make my life meaningful is when I alone sitting under the tree and look up to the clear blue sky, feel the wind and from the distance I can hear the wave sound...wow, just imagine it make my soul comfortable...^^
okay then I think that what make my life meaningful, what yours??


Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment