Ordinary People With Extraordinary LOVE

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 12:06 PM


Hi, everyone I'm back again after gone for a while, and today I want to write about ordinary people with extraordinary love. What I mean is they are just an ordinary people like us, but they stand up and did everything they can to save others. First, Lady Diana. I think everyone is already know with this beautiful girl, right? so I didn't need to tell you all who is this girl ^^.....
When she passed away all of the world was crying and what make it worst is not long after Lady Diana funeral, another beautiful lady passed away too, Mother Theresa, a kind and warm heart lady, and it really hurt to know that two great ladies death at the same year.....

The beautiful lady Diana....
The beautiful girl Mother Theresa.....

and, after we had two ordinary ladies with their extraordinary love to the world, we also had two ordinary guys with their extraordinary love to this world they are Nelson Mandela and Dalai Llama two great men who lives in the different era but had the same mission "make this world into a better place"....
and I think all of you already known with this two great men so I will just give you the pictures of them...^^

 Just looked at their smile make me fell comfort, they smile make me think that " soon, this world will be a better place "
I hope we all as a new generation from them have a similar attitude like them and I swear if everyone live like them..just in one day our lovely planet will be in peace...^^

Love you all...


Dart_leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment