The new ONE

Posted by Dart_Leonhart on 9:48 PM

Yup, I will make my new blog and this new one will be little bit different with the old one. Of course, I will keep writing in this one. Because, my next blog will using different language. I will use Bahasa Indonesia in the now blog and I will keep writing inn English on this blog.
Why I want to make a new blog with bahasa Indonesia? first, my parent ever said " we don't understand what you write because it using English " So, I think since I live in Indonesia and there are still a lot of people in here don't understand English. or maybe like me who just understand a few words. They will find that it's hard to read in English. Second, I know that my grammar and my structure still bad and I can say it a mess. So, when I want to make a post using difficult word or good structure I have to think extra hard and it make my head sick sometimes lol. The last one is because I just want to make it to kill my time lol...^_^

Okay, I will tell you a little bit about what will I write in my second blog : first, my idea or what I though after watching movie or reading a book, second about my study in college, and the last is my business and it's all with bahasa Indonesia. So, for everybody who want to learn bahasa Indonesia or just curious how is bahasa Indonesia just read my blog, okay........just click here and you will visit my new home in no time lol.... But, of course without forgetting this old one.....

 Dart_Leonhart

0 comments:

Post a Comment